What are you looking for?
- Do you wish you had a job that gave you the autonomy, variety, and the challenges that you’re seeking?
- Do you wish you worked for a company that felt like a family, worked like a team, and treated each other like friends?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to lead the account based content marketing strategy and efforts of a growing technology services company?
We’re dedicated to your personal and professional growth
Engagency is much more than a place to work, it’s a place to learn, to lead, and to grow. We’ve created a place where you’re encouraged to explore and develop your skills and interests, both personally and professionally. While we do a lot to nurture and nourish our team, the greatest benefit of joining our team is the balance of autonomy and support that each individual receives.
Good Character = Good Culture
At Engagency, good culture is the natural result of attracting good people. We believe that creating a good company culture is more about what you give, than what you get. We’ve created a culture that is friendly, collaborative, and down to earth. We’ve created an environment where doing excellent work, intrinsic motivation, and going above and beyond is the norm– but we still don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We’ve created a culture that is dedicated to caring for each other, and always doing what’s right for our customers and putting their needs first. We like to work hard, and we like to relax and have interesting conversations over lunch together. A few times a year we like to celebrate all of our hard work and success, with some really fun and memorable team activities. We’ve created a place that we all look forward to coming to in the morning. We’re honored to have been named one of Austin Business Journal’s 2020 Best Places to Work.
Call us idealists, but we don’t think it’s too much to ask…
We’re looking for a hard working Business Development Rep with a curious mind and servant’s heart.
- Lead an account based content marketing and lead generation team for a growing B2B technology company
- Evolve our current strategy with your own ideas, knowledge, and past successes in B2B content marketing
- Develop content for all stages of the sales funnel, leveraging whitepapers, LinkedIn, and email campaigns
- Learn about and become an expert in the enterprise system integration and web development industry by working with a highly collaborative group of SMEs
- Must have 3-5 years of marketing strategy or writing experience. At least 1 job writing and leading content marketing strategy for a technology company
- Must have experience writing and directing the production of white papers, ebooks, and email scripts for marketers and sales teams
- Be comfortable and adept at translating technical content for multiple C-level marketing audiences that make decisions by committee
- Must be collaborative and be a team player. We create content as a team.
- Must be efficient, well organized, able to capture conversations and turn them into tasks on the fly
- Not be afraid to fail! Experimentation is a big part of our culture
- Must understand basic SEO best practices and be familiar with writing for the web
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP
We are unable to visa sponsorship at this time.
Recruiters, we ask that you respect our “we don’t hire people that are referred to us by a recruiter” policy, by not contacting us. Thanks : )
Read Full Job Description